Shihpoo families love their little tail-waggers. They are passionate about their puppies. And they often want to tell the world how much their fur babies mean to them and why.
This is their chance and your chance to contribute to the Shihpoo love, making this world a more furiendly and adorable place for all. Use the form at the bottom of the page to submit your own poetic portrayal of your pet. You can make your quote sweet or sassy, fun and playful, or honest and insightful. So long as it’s G-rated (maybe PG because of the name ShihPOO), we’d love to hear from you.
Here is the list of a few of our favorite quotes.
- Shihpoos are angels disguised as dogs (Patricia on Facebook)
- Shihpoos are as sweet as morning sunshine in winter.
- Shihpoos are like a bit of heaven with shenanigans to boot (Lora on Facebook)
- Shihpoos are like a tornado with a tail, 10 minutes of flying around and then silence (Ryan)
- Shihpoos are like a whirlwind! (Sarah on Facebook)
- Shihpoos are like fluffy hyper kangaroos. (Tania on Facebook)
- Shihpoos are like God’s best creation flowing over with love. (Susan on Facebook)
- Shihpoos are like goofballs made of bouncy rubber joy.
- Shihpoos are like granddaughter giggles.
- Shihpoos are like little furball maniacs that bring that bring joy into our lives.
- Shihpoos are like love, furry cuddles, and adorable cuties, all wrapped up in a sweet package. (Facebook friend)
- Shihpoos are like mounds of love with four feet. (Elle on Facebook)
- Shihpoos are like pure love and joy (Lynn on Facebook)
- Shihpoos are living teddy bears stuffed with love.
- Shihpoo owners can embrace the breed name with unique names like Turd or Whizpee (Ben).
If you need any inspiration, you might check out our Shihpoo photos of the week collection. Check out these adorable puppies here (will open in a new window). You might also want to check out one or more Facebook groups dedicated to this mixed breed, like our own Shihpoo Central page or Shihpoo Nation or Shihpoo Parents.